Yeah, we know ganache is usually poured over desserts or stuffed into pastries, but this super-rich & spicy recipe is even better with just a spoon! This year, feed your desires on Valentine's Day!
- 12 oz chocolate chips (semi-sweet)
- 1 1/4 cup whip cream (33%)
- 6 Tablespoons Gordo's Honey Heat - Original Honey & Chili Pepper
- 6 Tablespoons unsalted butter (sliced into approx. 8 pieces)
- 4-6 cookies of your choice
- pinch of Maldon salt
- Whipping cream from a can!
- Slowly melt chocolate chips in a double boiler stirring until chocolate is smooth and velvety. Double boiler will ensure you will not burn the chocolate
- Heat cream in microwave for approximately 1.5 minutes so it's nice and hot
- Very slowly pour cream into chocolate stirring rapidly to mix in.
- Add butter into mixture and continue stirring until all is melted and mixed in
- Add the honey and continue stirring
- Pour ganache into serving dishes / glasses and put in fridge to set overnight (if you can wait that long!)
- Add strawberry, cookie, sprinkle of Maldon sea salt and serve!