What a treat on their own in front of the TV or as a side at the dinner table! We like it with the Jamaican Jerk but all three in the lineup will taste fabulous!
- 12-15 baby Yukon gold or red potatoes
- 6 Tablespoons of unsalted butter
- 3 Tablespoons of Kosher salt
- 3 Tablespoons of Gordo's Honey Heat - Honey & Jamaican Jerk
- 1 Tablespoon chopped chives
- Preheat oven to 450 Degrees
- Fill a large pot with water and add potatoes with 2 Tablespoons of salt
- Bring to a boil on the stove
- Boil for approximately 20-24 minutes or until a fork can easily puncture through one of the potatoes
- Strain potatoes and set aside
- Melt the butter, Gordo's Honey Heat, and remaining salt in the large pot on low heat
- Add the potatoes back into the pot and toss
- Once fully coated, place the potatoes on a large baking sheet and using the flat (buttered) bottom of a cup or plate, smash the potatoes down to approximately 3/4 of an inch thick
- Place in oven for approximately 20-25 minutes until golden brown. Flip them over for another 15 minutes
- Remove from oven and serve!