With the combination of sweet balsamic vinegar, salty pancetta and the chili pepper infused honey, this dish explodes with layers upon layers of sweet, savory, and heat...the trifecta culinary combination!
- 2 lbs. Brussels sprouts
- 150 grams pancetta (diced 1/4-inch pieces)
- 3 Tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 3 Tablespoons Gordo's Honey Heat - Original Honey & Chili Pepper
- 2 Tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Trim Brussels sprouts removing 1-2 layers and cut into halves.
- Combine Brussels sprouts & olive oil in a bowl and toss. Transfer to baking sheet pan and spread evenly.
- Sprinkle with salt & pepper.
- Add pancetta evenly throughout the sheet pan.
- Roast for approximately 30-40 min. giving them a shake every so often.
- Remove from oven and transfer to plate.
- Drizzle on the balsamic vinegar and Honey Heat...grab a fork and go to town!